Overview of how to access Sockeye, change passwords, navigate and utilize filters within Sockeye.
- Sockeye – Removes the filter pane and allows access to the filter as a pop up when clicking on ‘Sockeye’.
- Available Hours – Generates the total hours by craft and resources to effectively assign work to available resources.
- Weekly Schedules – Views and create weekly schedules at the craft level.
- Daily Schedules – Views and assign work orders to available resources to a specific day.
- Find Task – Completes a search on specific work orders to identify if it has been scheduled in the past or future.
- Setup – Core details of Sockeye’s setup for scheduling purposes.
- More – Access to KPI’s, printing, exporting and hiding filters.
- Username – Sockeye user settings.
- Click on the eye icon to view password field.
- Not able to access multiple assigned accounts.
- Under the User Role 'Areas' field must be BLANK in order for a user to toggle multiple accounts.
Reach out to a Sockeye Representative
As Sockeye continues to grow we are updating documents with the latest date and revision for reference.